Terms & Conditions of Use
- Products, Content and Communications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Website (http://jonari.com and http://www.waldusa.com) are subject to change at any time without notice. We use reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable finishes; however, the actual finishes you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display all colors. The inclusion of any products or services in the Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. When You submit the Form, You are communicating with Us electronically. You consent to receive communications from Us electronically. We will communicate with You by e-mail. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that We provide to You electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Shipping Limitations. When an order paid through the Form, it will be shipped to an address designated by the You as the purchaser. All authorizations and purchases made through the Form from the Website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss, damage and title for items purchased through the Form pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments. You are also responsible to notify us of any issues of (such as missing parts) upon receipt.
- Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on the Form & Website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of any information on the Website. For example, products included on the Website may be unavailable or may have different attributes than those listed. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Us and Our affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on the Website are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Website grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on the Website without Our written permission or such third party owner.
- DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THE FORM AND WEBSITE IS AT YOUR RISK.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE FORM ON OUR WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE FORM. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, PRODUCT PACKAGING MODIFICATION, CUSTOMER SUPPLIED SHIPPING LABELS.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. We do Not assume any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses or other malware that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing the Form or Website or your downloading of any materials, from the Website. IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THE FORM OR WEBSITE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE FORM OR WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE FORM, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER’S OR SUPPLIER’S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THE WEBSITE.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Jonari Corporation to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. The Website is administered by Jonari Corporation from its offices in Downey, California. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Website shall be brought only in the courts of the State of California. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions of use or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to call us at 650-343-9253.